Pet Joint Health Problems
Is your pet limping, having trouble getting up or suffering from joint pain, hip dysplasia, or stifle joint problems? Is your pet predisposed to develop any of these conditions?
What if you could reduce the risk of future surgery and give your pet a better, more comfortable life by offering a natural alternative to the joint pain and suffering associated with degenerating joints?
How can YOU promote Healthy Joint Function in YOUR pet?
BioCMO Joint Support for Pets is a tasty treat specifically formulated with the joint health and comfort of your pet in mind. Give your pet the power of:
- CMO Concentrate: Included for its beneficial lubricating effect, CMO is also an extremely efficient anti-inflammatory, setting the stage for the supporting ingredients below.
- KollaGen II-xs®: The most advanced avian collagen type II available. It was reported that, “daily supplementation of Chicken Sternum Collagen Type II may have the nutritional ability to re-construct and re-build cartilage and build healthy immunity and protection against arthritis. In addition, it demonstrates the safety and efficacy of the long-term use of Chicken Sternum Collagen Type II with no side effects.”
- BiovaPlex®: BiovaPlex® is water soluble and rich in beneficial proteins (e.g., elastin), collagens and glycosaminoglycans (e.g., chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine) which support the stability and flexibility of synovial joint functions, as well as skin/coat functions.
- Bromelain: Anti-inflammatory enzyme derived from pineapples.
- Papain 2M: Digestive enzyme to help boost the effective ingredients by promoting absorption.
- Vitamin C: Ascorbic Acid. Works in conjunction with collagen to help repair soft tissue.
- Magnesium: Intake of Magnesium has led to normalization of inflammation in clinical trial settings.
- NO GMOs, Soy, Shellfish, Gluten, Pork, or Artificial Ingredients.
Where Science & Nature Meet
BioCMO is NOT another glucosamine for dogs and cats. The blend of ingredients found in BioCMO Joint Support for Pets contains some of the most cutting edge technology in the natural product industry.
Each ingredient has been carefully selected for its ability to increase range of motion, provide relief, and/or promote and maintain the healthy function of your pet’s joints.
It is not just an anti-inflammatory, a lubricant or a cartilage support system. It’s ALL THREE and more! Learn more and see clinical and case studies on our Science of BioCMO page.